May 9, 2019
Vancouver, WA – May 9, 2019 – After years of planning and months of construction, the new state-of-the-art Dick Hannah
Vancouver Auto Body Shop is scheduled to open to the public June 3rd, 2019.
Dick Hannah Dealerships would like to invite members of the press to a Sneak Preview Event May 30, 2019 from 5 – 8pm
at 13301 NE Fourth Plain Blvd., Vancouver, WA 98682. This is an opportunity to tour the new facility, meet the staff, and
ask any questions they might have in regards to operations.
The new Dick Hannah Vancouver Auto Body Shop was designed with both the auto body shop staff and customers in
mind. At 80,000 square feet, this new facility will employ more than 200 automotive technician and administrative
positions and will have the newest technology to provide customers with the highest quality auto repair services available.
Here are just a few of the features found at the new location:
• Sophisticated air-quality equipment for clean, toxin-free air
• Vehicle racks placed at waist level to ensure safety and comfort for technicians
• Indoor drop-off and delivery area
• 18 full drive-on frame racks, two large truck racks and one Certified Volkswagen/Audi frame rack
• 9 vehicle paint spray booths • Heated paint application to decrease curing time and increase productivity
• Waterborne paint system from PPG Industries to reduce hazardous waste
• Sanding/vacuum systems in every work station maintaining a healthy environment for employees
Celebrating their 70th Anniversary this year, family owned since 1949, Dick Hannah Dealerships is dedicated to providing excellent customer service, maintaining a positive and productive work environment, and conducting business in a way that promotes the highest principles of integrity and ethical behavior. Dick Hannah Dealerships features franchise auto dealerships selling and servicing both new cars and used cars through their Acura, Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen Dealerships. As one of the largest privately owned auto dealer groups in the state of Washington, and the largest family-owned auto group in the Portland / Vancouver area, Dick Hannah Dealerships is setting the standard for environmental best practices for automobile dealerships. Teaming up with the National Arbor Day Foundation, Dick Hannah Dealerships plants a tree with every car they sell. So far more than 188,000 trees have been planted. To learn more visit www.dickhannah.com.
For more information please contact:
Director of Marketing
360.944.3244 firstname.lastname@example.org ####