COVID-19 UPDATE – MARCH 26, 2020
In response to COVID-19, Dick Hannah Dealerships has made temporary adjustments to our operations. Social Distancing protocols are in place in all locations per recommended guidelines. Signage and floor decals help to ensure all people maintain an appropriate distance.
ALL SERVICE & PARTS DEPARTMENTS ARE OPEN
AUTO BODY SHOP IS OPEN
SALES DEPARTMENTS OPEN
- Acura of Portland
- Hyundai of Portland
- Dick Hannah Nissan
- VW of Portland
- Dick Says Yes – Portland
SALES DEPARTMENTS CLOSED
- Dick Hannah Chrysler Jeep Dodge
- Dick Hannah Honda
- Dick Hannah Kia
- Dick Hannah Ram Truck Center
- Dick Hannah Subaru
- Dick Hannah Toyota
- Vancouver Truck Center
- Dick Hannah Volkswagen – Vancouver
- Dick Says Yes – Vancouver
During times like these, we are reminded of things we often take for granted — our health and safety, and that of our loved ones. We hope you and yours are well.
The health and safety of our customers, employees and their families is our number one priority and Dick Hannah Dealerships has taken steps throughout our dealerships in response to the spread of COVID-19, Coronavirus.
By closely following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations and guidelines, we will continue to do our part to help prevent the spread of the virus by providing a safe and clean environment.
- We have installed more hand sanitizer stations throughout our locations.
- All vehicle touch-surfaces such as door handles, steering wheels, etc, are being sanitized.
- All employees have been instructed on sanitizing their own workspaces
- Our cleaning staff is being extra diligent and using industrial-grade products.
We have reiterated with all our employees the importance of washing their hands thoroughly and using the hand sanitizer when necessary. Any employees who feels ill or show symptoms will be required to stay home for 14 days or longer as recommended by CDC guidelines.
As we move forward, we will continue to closely monitor the situation and status of COVID-19 in our community and are committed to protecting you and our employees.