About Dick Hannah Dealerships
Since 1949 Dick Hannah Dealerships has been dedicated to conducting business in a way that promotes the highest principles of integrity and ethical behavior. We “believe in nice” and our obsession with providing superior customer service while also maintaining a positive work environment is changing the perception of car dealerships everywhere.
- Selected as the 2012 “National Dealer of the Year” in the United States by F&I Showroom magazine from a pool of 20,000 eligible dealerships
- Voted the 2012 “Dealer of the Year” in Washington State by the Washington State Auto Dealers Association
- Recognized as one of the 20 “Best Places to Work” in Portland/Vancouver by Portland Monthly magazine
- Voted the “Best Auto Buying Experience in Clark County” by readers of the Columbian newspaper
Dick Hannah Dealerships makes frequent charitable donations. Our recent contributions include:
- Raising $453,000 for the Children’s Cancer Association
- Providing 100 Thanksgiving meals to families of Cowlitz County
- Donating 100 winter coats to the Salvation Army
- Supplying 953 pints of blood to the American Red Cross via on-site blood drives
- Creating 10 digital technology scholarships at Washington State University Vancouver through a $67,000 donation
- Sponsoring the Humane Society and its annual “Walk/Run for Animals” event
- Donating supplies to the Washington State School for the Blind for its hands-on tactile learning program
- Providing vehicles for the Muscular Dystrophy Association and its annual “Executive Lock Up” event in Portland
- Raising money for the Boys and Girls Club of Southwest Washington
- Donating food to the Clark County food bank
- Partnering with the United Way
- Raising money for the Vancouver-based Council for the Homeless (CFTH) charity
- Giving away an 8-passenger van to the Vancouver Police Activities League (PAL)
- Rewarding one outstanding Clark County high school student with a free car every school year
Dick Hannah Dealerships sets the standard for environmental best practices for automotive dealerships. Our internal Green Task Force partners with Waste Connections, Inc. and Clark Public Utilities to evaluate and implement waste reduction strategies and energy saving techniques. Additionally our Green Task Force has teamed up with the National Arbor Day Foundation and Naneum Ridge State Forest to plant one tree for every car sold. So far we have planted over 84,000 trees in Southwest Washington and counting!
What are Real Customers Saying?
The pervasively positive reputation of Dick Hannah Dealerships extends throughout greater Portland – confirmed by thousands of repeat customers as well as countless positive reviews and testimonials. To view real reviews by our real customers please visit our reviews page.